Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just the beginning

Welcome to Nail It 10 ~ your one stop shop for all there is to know about your 10 fingers and your 10 toes :). Being a nail fanatic and knowing that there are a plethora of women out there just like me, I decided that the best way to share my desire and obsession to the world was to welcome you into my nail psyche via a blog. You'll be exposed to my frustrations and my elation with my favorite past-time polishing my nails and toes.

I also want the world to understand that Nail Art as I like to think of it, is not a second thought. It's something that accessorizes our entire look, it can make or break the way we feel about our day. If my nail is chipped or if I find a snag, I'm pretty bummed! I want to draw the comparison between nail art and fashion and provide the world with wonderful options to pulling it all together, making it all work!

Of course i'll do the regular stuff like review product, nail salons, provide great tidbits and more, but my desire and aim is to provide that "aha" moment where you found the one thing that was missing-and I think that one thing is 2 coats of Lincoln Park After Dark any day! :). I hope to show you great fashion show coverage and behind the scenes in beauty - a look into exactly what happens and how much thought goes into the beauty/looks and trends of the season; plus there may be a few other exciting things posted for your reading pleasure - like great sales hello SAKS, BARNEYS, BENDEL.

OK let's get started. Enough about what's to come. Here goes!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing