Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fall HERE WE COME!




With the opulence of Fall right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about how to accessorize and complete your fashion looks with nail colors that compliment your flavor and style. OPI, one of my FAVORITES, has just launched its collection of Fall/Winter colors La Collection de France. The colors are so rich and heavily pigmented that I cannot wait to try them all! Deep purples-the "IN" color for Fall-and saucy reds make up the bulk of the offerings. Posted here are my top 5 picks:

  1. Bastille My Heart
  2. I'm Fondue of You
  3. A Oui Bit of Red
  4. We'll Always Have Paris
  5. Eiffel for This Color - gotta LOVE this name

I can't wait to get my hands on this set! If the above aren't enough for you to screech with joy, there are seven other colors to fulfill your hearts desire. Check out www.opi.com for the rest of the collection! I'll be on a hunt to bring you more of what's hot for Fall. Enjoy :~)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing